Sunday, April 28, 2013

Disobedience is funny... sometimes!

I love all of the time I have with my four little cuties (disclaimer), but there are times I need to get a couple things done.  Often during those times my children have learned that I don't always focus 100%  on what they are actually asking or what they are doing.  I mean as long as I can hear their voices I feel pretty comfortable that they are breathing and within a few hundred square feet of my interference if needed.

Here's an example... Kaia found chocolate, a little bag from an Easter basket and a little container of glitter bonbons that I love.  She asked if she could have one. "Only one Kaia."  


Each time she came back to where I was working I noticed there was a little more chocolate on her face.  I may have possibly lost track of how many "only one's", and I probably should have taken the stash.



And at this point she was probably eating her umpteenth piece.

Figured it was time to get up from what I was doing and start parenting again, locate the stash and try to save her from a belly ache.  

I could hear the giggles - camera video in hand, here's what I found: 



I like how you initially hear Reef telling her not to eat anymore and then he cheers her on to "eat it".

My "resort to lackadaisical parenting skills when needed" made for a funny moment if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment