Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's a JUNGLE out there!

We had a WILD time celebrating Kaia's 1st birthday and Reef's 3rd birthday this past August {love two for one birthday parties!}.  We figured a jungle theme would suit our two little monkey's perfectly.  

Reef and Kaia were smiles the entire time!  Here's a glimpse at our ROARING good time (click on the photo if you want to see it supersized and grandparents out there if you right click you can save it to your computer or print it)...

Party Invitations & Thank You's


Birthday Boy

The Cake - Reef's and Kaia's

Yummies

Some of the Fun

Birthday Baby 

Smash Cake
Reef had to show Kaia how it's done!  Kaia slowly dug in as we cheered "cake, cake, cake" and she danced back and forth.  She didn't want to stop eating... and when we finally took the cake away she reached for it to come back.  We're going to pretend that every one year old should eat lots and lots of food coloring! 

Animals... EVERYWHERE!

 Party aNiMaLs!!
And how spoiled were they to have Noni, Auntie Chrissy, Auntie Amy and Uncle Craig on the guest list!!  You'd think we lived by family with that kind of line up. 


Reef SUPER excited about whatever is in his bag.... 

With all of his excitement I was for some reason expecting a lot more in the bag. 
This still makes me laugh!

THANKS to all our family and friends that joined us and made for a fun CELEBRATION!!!

*** Kaia's dress and the girls skirts were handmade by Super Noni Pasqua.  Invitations, thank you notes and all of the other fun printables were custom created by my very favorite graphic designer, Kelli.  Here's her cute etsy shop. www.etsy.com/shop/kellimaree.  The cake - toppers by a favorite find on Etsy, cake from our local grocery baker.  Photography - Auntie Amy {of course!}.  Pin the Tail on the Giraffe game - R.Henry Artistry.  :)  Yummy food - Hottie Boy Chef & Super Noni.  Clean bathrooms and mopped floors - Tiffani, the cleaning lady. 


1 comment:

  1. Love this times one billion trillion fo fillion!! I love the memories all of those pictures bring back, I laugh so hard everytime I see the one with reef and how excited he is about his bag of goodies aka ONE treat. He is a stud and he makes me giggle!! I love all of this!! But most of all I want to make sure everyone on here knows that YOU are SUPER WOMAN!! You are not just Tiffani the cleaning lady, you spent hours on end working on this and coming up with the ideas of what the invite, the silverware rings, the water bottle labels, the banners, the party hats, the food layout, the decorating, the calling and scheduling of the entertainers!! You my sister are CRAZY and so good at what you do!! I admire you and hope to be like you! I love you packer people!

    ReplyDelete