Monday, October 17, 2011

halloween [booo]...by mekena

I have always loved halloween. The reason that i love halloween sooo much is because you get to dress up and get so much candy[yummm.] This year i wanted to be a vampire,then i wanted to be strawberry
shortcake. Yesterday my mom had me see a picture of a cute jipsy costume for halloween my mom is the best for showing me that cute,cute picture of that jipsy.
have a spooktackuler night

good boo, love mekena.

2 comments:

  1. a jipsy?? cute, can't wait to see what all the little munchkins turn into!

    good boo- too clever kena, love it! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did she type this and everything?!! Gosh she needs to stop growing up, all of them! I also can't wait to see their cute costumes! Wish I could see them in person, I hear Utah has great candy, toothbrushes, and all that fun stuff, bring them here...ok sounds great!! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete