Happy 1st Birthday to the caboose of our family (August 19th).
You have brought the sun to our shine, the butter to our bread, the dot to our i's... indeed we have enjoyed your wonderfully sweet spirit in our home. You have been such a content baby, so peaceful and snuggly. I love to nestle in and just wrap all around you, enveloping you into me.
I often reflect upon the day you were born... a miracle is the only way to describe that early morning. The experience more and more amazing to me as time passes. The fact that your life was saved by your father in the first few seconds of your coming to this world is a continual reminder that God's power and will is stronger than ours. You must have a divine mission here sweet Kaia. I look forward to your years ahead to witness all that your individual path will bring. Thank you for choosing me as your mom, I'm honored every day!


No comments:
Post a Comment