Kaia's favorite thing to do...
...suck her thumb entangled with moms hair, while the other hand grabs another handful of hair.
And she does this in the most gentle way. Really so sweet! Our little bundle is loving all sorts of new food, rolling, sitting, army crawling and putting anything in site straight to her mouth. That's where Super Mekena comes in... last week I set Kaia down and then I heard the "I'm really mad" cry. I came into the room to find Mekena sitting by Kaia's side with a peanut in her hand. "MOM, I got this out of Kaia's mouth, I had this feeling to go and check on her and saw her chewing on something,
so I reached inside her mouth and out came this peanut".
so I reached inside her mouth and out came this peanut".
Thanks Mekena for listening to "the feeling", you are a super hero!! Kaia, we're sorry you don't recognize her heroic efforts yet and instead think your life savin' sis ruins all your fun.
{And a not so thankful thanks to Reef for eating all the chocolate off of his M&M
and throwing the peanut across the room. :) }
and throwing the peanut across the room. :) }
Here's a couple pics of our growing gal...



No comments:
Post a Comment