Sunday, March 27, 2011

A Photo of Reef, by Reef

Reef thinks he's a photographer and takes photos with my camera or cell phone any chance he gets.  I'm not great at the word no when the kids think they're super good at something.  He's learned how to do it all his self and I crack up when I download photos and see some of his recent "work".  Thought I'd share:




Last but not least, the photo of Reef... by Reef.


3 comments:

  1. Oh that last picture just made me giggle! I miss all your sweet faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is too funny. and totally makes sense that he would love it. he was always willing to pose for the camera, and then always wanted to see the product. he needs his own camera! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is talented! The last picture of course being my favorite as well!! He just wanted the world to know he is a "ROCKSTAR" he is my rockstar, and I love that little man!

    ReplyDelete